Free Tech Webinar on What every product manager developing mobile apps should know – a deep down into product innovation.
Presenter: Boris Glants
Date & Time: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 – 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM PST
Boris is a seasoned technology focused entrepreneur. Over the past ten years, he has built multiple companies focused on web and mobile products. Currently he is the CTO of Tonic Solutions where he built the iPad platform for patient data collection that replaces the regular pen and paper used today. It?s being adopted by UCSF, UCLA, Duke and other major hospital systems in the US. He is also a technical adviser to www.60minutestrategicplan.com.
1. Understanding when you need to innovate.
2. What drives innovation: business demands or technology?
3. When to apply incremental or leap-frog innovation to your products?
4. How to systematically apply innovation to product development?
5. How to manage the innovation life-cycle?
6. Real-life examples of how innovation was achieved.